Online poker games have become very popular, in fact, now poker players prefer to play online rather than directly. Even online video poker is statistically more playable than video poker in casinos! People from all over the world finally realize that you can do all the gambling you want in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace.
No more paying for plane tickets, outrageous hotel fees, gas (especially above $ 3.00 per gallon), food, etc … Not only is it nearly impossible for online poker cheating to occur and in real life in a casino it can definitely happen . Why do you think all these cameras are installed in casinos? Cheating is sure to happen and even though casino owners try everything they can to prevent it, it is not possible. There is one solution to solve this problem Agen judi pulsa.
The solution is to play poker online. Online poker has turned your average Joe into a World Series of Poker Winner and World Tour Tour Winner. Look at the history of the World Series of Poker and you will see that half of them come from online and more than half win entries to tournaments by playing online poker tournaments. Online poker tournaments, especially Sit-N-Go’s can be a great source of income if you learn the secrets behind winning them repeatedly.
If you don’t know about Sit-N-Go, let me explain it. Sit-N-Go is basically an online poker tournament where poker chips are used at poker tables, not real money. You only risk losing tournament support than all of your money. The top 3 finishers out of 9 won money. Third place gets 20% of the total prize, second place gets 30%, and first place gets 50%. It’s a big jump from first to third so it’s best to shoot for every first time rather than playing tight just to make money. The secret behind mastering Sit-N-Go is when there are about 5 players left in an online poker tournament. This is where all players start playing tight for fear of not making money. When you get down to 5 players, you MUST start playing aggressively, steal the player’s blinds and show them who the boss is. Do not retreat to ANYONE. If you play aggressively and don’t let other players bully you, you will find more poker players appreciate your game and you will also see that they will almost never bully you again. Online poker rooms definitely give you a mix of players who play tight, loose, aggressive, maniacs, etc … These players are all over the world and give you a good learning experience and an opportunity to experience what the World Series of Poker or World Poker Tour will be like when you can play in it one day. Stick to your game, play aggressively when there are 5 or fewer players, and you will be on your way to success in the online poker world.
Sean Moronse is a professional poker player. He has created an award-winning course called Sit-N-Go Genius that teaches poker players all over the world how to make games every hour by using Texas Holdem opportunities and by playing online poker games in poker.